"A DREAM LIKE BEAUTIFUL PARADISE"

 "BEAUTIFUL DREAM"




Have you ever woken up and thought you would wish to dream again the same dream you had before!

Sometimes we dream about having a lot of bucks and wake up not even having a penny. Yet, the little amount of satisfaction we get just by getting a dream like that.

I had a dream, 
A  dream full of hope, well-being, and love surrounded all around.
A dream making me believe in something I longed for and thought for,
A dream making me alive and young again.

I remember, 
When I was 4 and my granny living with us-
She always recited a long back tale about a beautiful Paradise she wish to live in and want us to join her,
Never knew her words would have that greater impact on me,
yet, during that time I was so little and never had a serious thought about that place and time,
And now here I am 22 years old, yearning for a place like that,
Wishing to go and live in a place called "PARADISE"


My paradise was a place, filled with flowers of rainbow colors,
A place with a beautiful aura and the scent of it spread across the valley of mortals, mountains of dreams, and the streams of deep ocean.
I could still smell the fresh aura it had-
How I wish to dream about a place like that again.

I remember when my mom recited a story about,
How an orphan with nothing had gold ready for her in the future.
How kindness, and being humble brings you wonders,


Whether the long valley of Death still exists,
And have names written on it.
The paradise I saw took my fear away for Death.
And made me thirst and long for a place like that.

I saw a beautiful choir humming and singing-
Dancing to their tone like daffodils.
Beautiful arch weathering sprinkling sparks of a diamond.
A beautiful book, written in gold letters, 
Screaming and shouting along with the choir 
I was smiling like a kid when the kid have unlimited candies.
I was laughing like a mad person but the joy and happiness I had inside my heart-
I could not compare to the amount of joy I was filled with.

If A dream like this beautiful one exists I wish to never open my eye.

One step closer and I saw those amazing so beautiful kids around,
sitting and listening to one of the adults there holding a book,
I went there and sat in the corner,
And the voice was not audible from the range but I could see the adult reciting with a smile and everyone sitting there was smiling,
How I wish to hear the voice of that beautiful adult.
I went close to that adult, 
All eyes were on me, yet I could not meet their eye 
They shined so brightly If I stared for a lil more time I could have gone blind,
I moved my gaze upon the book the adult was holding,
But the letters in that golden book were unknown to me,
How I wish I could read those letters.

Somebody whispered,
A beautiful end is what everyone dreams of
But only a few receive it.
I could feel drops of water on my cheek.
I was crying,
Screaming and shouting,
The goosebumps all over my body,
The tears were so heavy but I had joy in my heart.
The first time I ever felt that way.

The peace I felt there,
The joy I had in my heart,
The healing I found there.
Nothing could compare to the amount of love I felt.

It was so disheartening,
I woke up and opened my eye.
Saw the ceiling above me.
My cheek was still wet,
And eye swollen 
I could feel the tears,
I ran towards my mirror and saw the ugly yet beautiful me,
With tears and swollen eyes starring at my reflection,
Smiling and laughing.




 

 

How I wish to laugh like that again,
I witnessed something so beautiful and pure.
If a place like that exists,
How I wish to witness it in real.







 

P.S: The first thing I thought to myself before I forget I need to write it down.
I hope everyone has once, witness a beautiful dream like that.

Do post for any suggestions and reach out to me for any queries.


Comments

Popular Posts