"NIGHT CARE FOR SKIN"

"YOUR SKIN NEEDS NIGHT CARE AS WELL" 


Do you know that even skin breaths??

And it breaths most beautifully during night time.

Hi everyone,
I bought you some amazing tips and night care routines for your skin which will help you glow and have healthy skin.

SAY NO TO DULLNESS AND HI TO BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY SKIN.

Here are a few of my personal tips for skincare, and how I end my skin routine at night.

I understand we become lazy enough, but remember nothing comes for free and prevention is better than cure. Just like any other care of your skin during the early hour, even night care is essential.



I started to care about my skin a lil and could see the changes just in a month. My friend suggested me some few and my derma. There was a time I frequently visited my derma but everyone should know that every individual has different skin types and visiting a derma can harm your skin in your mid-twenties which I realized very late. However, it's never too late and I started my journey of this skin care.

I can feel more confident and less insecure about my skin.

Following are a few of my tips and ways of night care routine-

1. Remove your makeup with a makeup remover before anything.

(Special tip- Never wash your face more than twice or thrice, over-cleansing your face can it can be damaging)

2. Use cleanser: 

Always wash your face with cleanser, and know your skin type, I always go for a less odour smell type, I prefer a plain smell and foaming since my skin type is oily. 
Remember to remove your makeup using make-up remover then cleanse your face with a cleanser.

2. Apply tonner:

It's not a mandatory step and mandatory during the night routine, since I have seen a few of my friends not including a toner in their skincare routine and they have flawless skin, But before that know your skin type. I prefer using Tonner both day and night since it helped me see changes in my pores. Apply it on a cotton pad and gently rub it on your face. Then tap on your face with your fingers gently.

3. Use serum:

 I use the hyaluronic acid serum and sometimes exfoliate the serum in the evening.
I exfoliate twice a month it can help increase efficiency in the skin since it blends with acid and works together to remove dead skin cells. I would recommend exfoliating your skin but know your skin type first.

Hyaluronic acid serum at night, for hydrating and helping skin stretch, can also help in reducing scars.
At night you can apply eye cream and night cream along with the serum.

4. Apply moisturizer:

I never gave a serious thought to moisturizer but it is one of the most important steps to keep your skin healthy and hydrating. 

Do you know that your skin becomes very oily if you don't hydrate your skin properly? 

Applying moisturizer is a must-rule for skin care before going to bed as well as before applying night cream.

5. Use eye- cream:

I had a huge problem regarding Dar circles, but having a skincare routine of applying eye cream helped reduced dark circles. Of course, eye creams are slow to process but it's worth it to give it a try if you are having a problem with dark circles.

6. If you have a night cream included in your skincare routine, you can apply and there you go.

P.S: Use clean pillow sheets, dirty sheets can cause acne on your face, always change your pillow cover twice a week.

The above steps are for beginners starting off with their skin care. After you unlock to know about your skin type you can include more beauty products.







Hope you guys liked my few tips on my simple skincare routine, 
Always know "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL"

Do post your suggestion and reach out for any suggestions.



 


Comments

Popular Posts